Thursday, May 8, 2014

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS.



The weather was spectacular yesterday, so I left the sink full of dirty dishes, the floors messy and the beds unmade and we head outside for a picnic, because heck nothing matters more to me than my kids happiness and sometimes mine.

We packed our zarape, a veggie sandwich for mama, a ham sandwich for Luca and a extra ham & cheese sandwich for Azul, we found the perfect spot close to a few threes but not so close so we could see the airplanes and the puffy clouds.








Luca and Azul run wild most of the time, chasing each other and laughing. Their laughs felt right in my heart, while they run I started reading an old favorite The old man & the sea God! I forgot how amazing the book was! at one point Azul came to me and told me "This is the best day eve" and then Luca agree with her. We shared a mango and a orange together while we talk about colors, numbers and power rangers.










Azul the photographer strikes again, when most of the times she usually just takes photos of weird things sometimes she gets it right like this one above, my sweet boy was singing to me because I am "so biutiful" for him, sigh! when did I got so lucky? I have no idea how these tiny humans pick me to be their mom but I am forever grateful that I am.


My dear monsters you are my favorite people in the entire world!


So, let me give you a quick tip when the sun is out and the weather is good grab a blanket and a few snacks and head outside, don't make it too fancy that is going to stress you out! because the point is that you enjoy yourself and your company all surrounded by the beauty of mother nature.

Remember it's the little things that matter!


Laura.




No comments:

Post a Comment