Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Coachella Street Style 2014.





Years ago before I had the twins, I used to dive in magazines and online to read and see all about Coachella to me it was the best music festival, to me  Coachella was a place full of eclectic and personal style.  Now I feel like it has become an arranged  fashion show where everybody wears a uniform and everybody looks "LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO HARD."

You do know what uniform I am talking about right? yeah, Ikat prints, flower crowns, lace, cut off jean shorts and kimonos. 

So since I was as sick as a dog yesterday with nothing to do, I decided to find a few stylish women that managed to think outside the ikat-printed box, and to my surprise they were a few that caught my eye. I'll leave you with my 10 favorite Coachella looks of 2014.

















*photos found herehere and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment