Thursday, May 15, 2014

FASHIONABLE FEMME // SOPHIA AMORUSO



I haven't done a fashionable femme post in a while I promisse I will give the blog the attention that is need it soon at least I hope. Today's fashionable femme is style-savy entrepreneur and owner of NastyGal.com, Sophia Amoruso. Sophia, a previous self-proclaimed dumpster diver, showed us that there is no direct route to success as she grew her vintage eBay store into a multi-million dollar company. Sophia proves that hard work, passion and a great flare for fashion will conquer all.
Known for her rad style and her girl boss attitude, I am not surprised Amoruso opted for a blunt Pulp Fiction-inspired bob (did I mention I chop my hair off yet again just to imitate hers). Her eye for detail and creative direction has us all vigorously jotting down notes on our wish list. I can't help but be mesmerized by her ambition, hard work and great style. She’s telling all her secrets in her new tell all, self help book, #GIRLBOSS and I can’t wait to read it.
 This Thursday take inspiration from Sophia Amoruso and take charge of your style by showing your inner #GIRLBOSS!




















Photos found here, herehere and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment