Sunday, June 8, 2014

WILD & FREE.


Sometimes I honestly forget how easily entertained kids are by beign simply outside. Getting dirty, looking for feathers, kicking rocks and dancing always dancing.

After dropping off Amner at work we packed our stuff in the car and off we went on an adventure, is always an adventure when you are ridding with me because you really never know if you are going to make it to your destination, I get lost A LOT ! but this time I didn't.


It was quite the perfect unplanned day, the kids run free & wild. Once they will get tired they will lay down by me, sometimes they will kiss me other times their tiny voices said "luv u mami".

Bella decided to put a show for us, the lake and trees were her background, it was beautiful, it was perfect.

I can already tell that our summer is going to be amazing & now I will shut up and let you enjoy some photos.

































No comments:

Post a Comment