Wednesday, August 6, 2014

AROUND HERE LATELY...


Do you remember me? Yes, for your surprise I'm still alive and still blogging or I better say I'm going to try, life got kind of busy there for a few months but happy to report it has been a good kind of busy. 

Amner has been juggling a full time job and his own business it was a little bit nerve racking at the beginning because we started with just our own money but so far so good, I love seeing him enjoying what he does. In my case I'm still working for the magazine except now I'm the contributor for both Iowa & Kansas City, I just got done designing a very important and special piece that I donated for a great cause you can red about it here, and a hundred other things have happen but I am sure if you follow me on Instagram you already know a few more like my Luca getting a big boy haircut but I believe that topic deserves it's own post, don't you think? so to change things a little and not to bore you I will live you with a list of my life and likes lately.


Drinking: Lemon cucumber water (lots and lots of it)
   
Reading: Happy this year.
   
Wanting: A new rug for the apartment.
   
Looking: For the perfect anniversary gift for my man.
   
Playing: Amelie soundtrack everyday on repeat.
   
Deciding: On what to make for dinner.
   
Enjoying: My conversations with Luca & Azul.
   
Loving: The warm weather
   
Watching: Dexter & lots of kids movies.
   
Needing: A date with my husband.
   
Wearing: Rompers and hats always & forever wearing hats.
  
Buying: Fresh Mozzarella & basil for a pizza tonight.
   
Hoping: For a mini vacation soon.
   
Feeling: Pretty darn good.



   * the list Idea came from here.
   
   

    










No comments:

Post a Comment