Monday, August 11, 2014

THE HAIRCUT...
















You probably don't care or have better things to read other than my kids haircuts today, but since this place is where we document our life and the haircuts were a huge deal for everybody over here well then you are about to read about it.

Amner & I had been talking about cutting Luca's hair, no actually I had been trying to convince him but Amner has always being in love with Luca's long hair, I was too! except I was tired of people calling him a girl everywhere we went (idiots) and on top of that I was kind of tired of my mom telling me every single day "cut that poor boys hair!" so it was kind of her fault that Luca's hair is gone. (sorry, mama) 

Last Saturday Bella woke up with the news that she wanted to cut her curls and that she wanted a pixie, I think she has a beautiful face so I knew she was going to look amazing, after a few conversations with her mom & dad she got a go head and I took the chance to convince my Luca to get a haircut too, it only took a donut :) 

As we waited for Azul to be done, I couldn't stop staring at this little person beside me who seem instantly transform from a baby to a boy but long or Short hair, forever my baby he will be. I wish I could tell the same about our Bella but oh no! we have a big girl home and it's a bittersweet, she starts school in exactly 9 days and she is ready for 5th grade. 




Have a great week my friends!!

Laura.



No comments:

Post a Comment