Thursday, August 14, 2014

MOTHERHOOD & THE CHRIS VANCE MURAL.




Motherhood around here is waking up on a Sunday at 6:30am to Azul's tiny voice saying "today is my fothoshoooot" even tho the photoshoot wasn't scheduled until 2:30pm, I'll tell you she was so excited about modeling for Acanthus apparel fall/ winter line that for 3 days straight that's the only thing she talk about. 

Waffles for breakfast. Every day





Watching an awful lot of Peppa Pig & Power Rangers.

Answering questions like "mami, why im little" "I'm gonna be big tomorrow right?" NO KID! you are going to stay little forever  so I can keep you by my side forever.

Realizing that they are so very ready to start Pre-K but I am not :( 

"Mom, need to te you someping" Luca



























Reading a lot of books before bed. A lot!!

Talks about birthday parties.

"setiously mom, setiously" Azul

Walks to finally see the Chris Vance mural up close and talk about the sweet colors on it.
































Motherhood right now is, tiring, nuts, fun & challenging but oh so very AWESOME! and I wouldn't change a thing about it.



















No comments:

Post a Comment